Thursday, March 13, 2008

Picture & Video Links Coming Soon!

Watch the crashing surf at The End Of The World, catch a spectacular sunset at Huggo's On The Rocks, drive the road to Kona, hang out a bit on the seawall! AND YOU ARE THERE!
Finally managed to get all roadtrip & Hawaii pics and video from the laptop to the desktop. Now working on trying to get them into Photobucket so I can post a link to them for y'alls viewing enjoyment. Lulz for all!
Tomorrow night is Willie Nelson. Actually, I'm not all that excited about seeing him; I'm really glad that Willie exists, but in truth, I can take or leave his music. I'm really going for the social aspect: at this particular show and at this particular venue, I'm likely to run into old friends, or maybe old enemies. Which could be either fun or horrific. In any case, it should be interesting.

No comments: