Friday, March 21, 2008

Roadtrip Pics & Video now on Photobucket!

Experience the awesome quiet of the Painted Desert & Petrified Forest, admire a really big hole in the ground somewhere in Arizona, drive up Highway 1 up the California coast and onto the Golden Gate in the rain, party with Hippies On Fire before the infamous Phil Lesh show in San Francisco, drive through Napa Valley at sunset, arrive in Yosemite during a snowstorm, join Megan for a jacuzzi bubble bath in El Portal, fall in love with Death Valley & more!


Lots of pics & video...at some point, I'll get all Megan's stuff from her laptop & there'll be more. Her pictures tend to be much better than mine, well, she can see a helluva lot better, and I know she's got some fun video too. I'm certain that doing that will provide me with countless useful hours of frustration. What the hell, it keeps me off the streets at night.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh22/pamsterpics/SWroadtrip/

No comments: